Monday, July 28, 2008

Happy Anniversary Kevin!!!!

Hi all!
Today is Kevin and my
1 Year Anniversary!!!





I just wanted to shout it from the roof tops and to all the world that I LOVE KEVIN!!! I am married to the most wonderful, thoughtful, great and handsome man that ever was!

My Dearest Wonderful Husband Kevin~
Thank you sweetheart for a wonderful year. You have made me so happy to be able to say I am married to you. I have never been so wonderfully treated in my whole life. I find myself falling more in love with you each and every day! You mean so very much to me. Besides the day I got saved, marrying you was 2nd best! I love you so very much and just wanted to tell the world that I am SO happy being married to you!

With all my love,

Audrea

P.S. If I had a couch I would be jumping on it....Hey that gives me an idea....Check back here later and I'll see if I can get a couch jumping pic on here!!! I'll be careful :o)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.

Only this many more days!

Lilypie Maternity tickers