Thursday, January 31, 2008

January 31st, 2008 Our first entry

Hi all! Well, I decided that we should try a new website domain so everyone could see the pictures that I post. So, how is everyone? Us, well, we're doing great! Kevin and I found out recently that we are pregnant! (again!) I am farther along than I was the last time now that I am 9 weeks. We are very excited and very thankful that the Lord has blessed us. The unofficial due date is September 11th. But I am not sure it will come on that date. I think it will be more like the 14th. I guess when we get closer we can all take guesses and see who comes the closest :o) We recently moved to a new church that needed our help. They only had 1 preacher and no assistant pastor so Kevin was asked to come preach there each Sunday night. I love our new church! It's Old Time Freewill Baptist Church off from 23. Well, not too much else happening. Here are some cool pics. Enjoy! Much Love!-Audrea

No comments:

Only this many more days!

Lilypie Maternity tickers